Positive Writers Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Positive Writers Group

A forum for writers that encourage, inspire, motivate, uplift, empower, cheer, enliven and/or influence our readers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction Empty Introduction Sun May 19, 2013 7:23 am

Andre2013

My name is Andre West. I am new to Hawaii (4 months) and I love it. The spirit of Aloha is very present, notwithstanding the few moans and groans that I hear. I prefer the positive, which is why I appreciate the blessing of this forum and the opportunity to participate.

I am originally from California, although I have lived in several states. I am also a US Navy veteran. I have one adult son (21 years) and a young mentee, both of whom remain in the US. My background is in healthcare but I have felt strongly for the last three years that it is time to spend a greater deal of my time writing - even though I am currently pursuing an MPH degree from AMU online. I have always had an itch to write and have delved into it from time to time over the past ten years.

I am particularly interested in writing fiction, although I like composing poetry, research papers and essays. I have a blog site, but I have yet to begin posting.

I look forward to interacting with everyone, reading your work, learning and sharing.

2Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Mon May 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Matt S Law

Admin

Welcome, Andre. And thanks for breaking the ice and posting an intro. Hopefully some of the lurkers will overcome their shyness now. Smile

http://mattslaw.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum