Positive Writers Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Positive Writers Group

A forum for writers that encourage, inspire, motivate, uplift, empower, cheer, enliven and/or influence our readers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the Forum Empty Welcome to the Forum Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Matt S Law

Admin

Thanks for visiting and hopefully becoming a member of the Positive Writers Group. As an aside, if someone has any suggestions for another name for the group that sounds a bit more hip or trendy, I am totally willing to change it. In fact I welcome suggestions of any sort, since I am new to building a forum and have never been a part of a group like this before.

I am trying to keep the forum format as simple as possible, so it is easy to use. According to the Forumotion's welcome page, the site is mobile-friendly, so it should size to your phone or tablet easily.

I just have some brief guidelines for using the site:

1. Create an Introduction Page for yourself. Just click "new post" and tell us a few paragraphs about yourself, your writing projects, and what you hope to get out of the group.

2. Be willing to critique and be critiqued. The value of having a group of writers is that we can share our collective talents. Iron sharpens iron. When posting in the Critiques section, just be supportive, be constructive, and be honest.

3. I really can't think of anything else... But you can't start a numbered list that only has 2 items on it.

http://mattslaw.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum